Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Home Decorations

 “Our home tells a story about us, so we may as well take the opportunity to make it a stylish one.”
― Deborah Needleman,
The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well

I had a bit of spare time at the weekend and so decided to do something fun with some of my Polaroid pics. I have them scattered all over my fridge but it's getting a bit overcrowded and I felt like a change.
After a wander round Tiger I came away with some brightly coloured clips and some lush velvet ribbon. I collected up my pics and I was off.



I have 2 Polaroid cameras, a 300 and a 600 which use different film, so I decided to do one of each as I went along.

 I then hung it on my floating shelves, spot the SATC fan over here! I absolutely love the finished look. Photos are my favourite thing and I have a photo wall on the other side of the room which I'm always adding to. So I'm always surrounded by those I love.

What do you think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)