Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Something to look forward to

“Always, Always have a plan”
― Rick Riordan 


With Autumn fast approaching I realised that all my fun Summer plans were over and other than the Xmas hols I didnt really have much to look forward to. I have spent every night this week at home, sober, eating clean, sleeping well and making plans.  I love having things coming up to focus on and look towards, so I'm feeling much more positive now I have some adventures up my sleeve.

If you're in need of a pick me up perhaps some of my plans will inspire you, let me know!

Arranged a Sunday roast with three old college friends I haven't seen in a year. Chicken and gossip? Winning!

Booked tickets for Somerset House ice skating, my annual jaunt. My bestie and I go every year and we've got in quick so it doesn't get booked up.

Decided to surprise a friend by visiting them.  I can't go into details in case they read this!! Yes, it costs £50 on the train and I'm going to be rushing around to make it work, but hopefully the smile on their face will be worth it.

Facetimed my bestie for a catch up and planned our next night out. We try to catch up every Sunday as we both live alone and it stops us getting those Sun eve lonely blues.

Went crazy and spent all my money on a flight to Vegas for NYE to visit my best friend. Now this one obviously isn't a casual, or cheap option but as my office is closed and I'm off work anyway, I decided to throw caution to the wind and just go for it. 4 mad days to bring in the New Year sounds like an excellent plan to me.

Saw Bridget Jones, by myself, spontaneously. I never do anything without planning ahead so this was new for me and I"m glad I did it. Film is good, worth seeing and with a nice happy ending.
 What plans are you making for the season ahead?
x

2 comments:

  1. love the idea of reconnecting with friends over food and the spontaneous trip to vegas. i'm changing things about around the house for the new season and making plans to visit family i have not been able to see in awhile. happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least a meal out can be cheap! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - i read them all and love hearing your thoughts :)